At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @SirPatStew: #ALSIceBucketChallenge youtube.com/watch?v=wkO4NI… 1 hour ago
- Wow Josh Brolin gave a Hall of Fame caliber AMA on @reddit today. reddit.com/r/IAmA/comment… 22 hours ago
- My biggest #marketing pet peeve is unsubscribing from emails & still getting them 2 weeks later. I'm looking right at you @menswearhouse. 23 hours ago
- RT @Veritude: Get out there and network! Here are 5 great tips courtesy of @Mashable and @TweetsByJMiller mashable.com/2014/03/15/tec… #Networkin… 1 day ago
- Unfollow. RT @SavedYouAClick: (Apparently you don't pluralize Lego. My bad.) 1 day ago