At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- @bmorrissey I'll take Samsung for $200 2 days ago
- @Bridj not to be a dick but it's been 5 mins away for 35 mins now. I wouldve just taken the subway if I knew id be 35 minutes late to work 3 days ago
- @Bridj whats going on with the 7:25? It's 30 minutes late. 3 days ago
- RT @dfindles: Technology >_< RT @mcwellons You won't ever want to use public wifi again after reading this: medium.com/matter/heres-w… … 4 days ago
- RT @VentureFizz: The Pavlovian theory of brand engagement - @michelleheath > ow.ly/CMWh7 4 days ago