At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @Digiday: Buying likes, and the other deadly social media sins of brands on socal media trib.al/4jFZUZx 11 hours ago
- This guy must feel a bit silly now - Commentary: Sorry, Steve: Here's Why Apple Stores Won't Work - 5/20/2001 businessweek.com/stories/2001-0… #tech 1 day ago
- No. RT @adage: Can the a holiday push save Amazon's Fire phone? A look inside the company's SF pop-up store trib.al/QSfuVom 1 day ago
- RT @iamcolinquinn: Gang be careful there's a contagious disease out there that's in danger of infecting the whole country right now: It's c… 1 day ago
- @bmorrissey yeah that's fair. How long until Digiday puts out a "On a scale of Lotus Notes to 10, How strong is your digital strategy" Quiz? 1 day ago