At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- Im exhausted after having Chinese food for lunch while @elonmusk sent a rocket into space. I've never felt less impressive. #spacex 11 hours ago
- Looks like my fortune cookie was typed by my Jewish grandmother...#bubi http://t.co/FworQrXzMh 12 hours ago
- RT @elonmusk: Launch to the Space Station in just under three hours if weather holds spacex.com/webcast/ 15 hours ago
- Important. http://t.co/uN4FbA6AHh 1 day ago
- RT @Tech_in_Motion: We're very excited to have @Blackberry on board as our newest #TechinMotion sponsor! techinmotionevents.com/sponsors 2 days ago