At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- The top comment on the Reddit thread about #TimCook announcing he's gay is perfection. http://t.co/GSKhoDAygO 17 hours ago
- It's a tough day for any life-long Boston resident. It's possible that no one has done more for their city than Mayor Menino. Very sad news. 17 hours ago
- @benpopper I always think those post-apocalyptic movies like Mad Max are so unrealistic. Then I see pictures like this... 20 hours ago
- @graemeknows reddit.com/r/oddlysatisfy… 1 day ago
- I know @bostonherald isnt a great newspaper, but isnt it irresponsible to have a Newsmax ad look like regular posts? http://t.co/oxvrQ7GcAX 1 day ago