At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- Missed a good opportunity to use "Yamily" RT @RWW: Yammer co-founder says goodbye to his "YamFamily." readwr.it/f27s 9 hours ago
- Captured the exact moment when Franklin the #Corgi smelled bacon... http://t.co/3a3pkEoasU 22 hours ago
- Interesting blog post from HourlyNerd on how we've become a sharing culture both on a personal and business level...… bit.ly/1nk8Fdr 1 day ago
- I haven't tweeted as much this month. Been on vacation. But here's a poodle crushing life in a Casino bar: http://t.co/O8vue3GuEG 2 days ago
- RT @Digiday: Brands: Get political at your own risk trib.al/EivMaC1 4 days ago