At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @elonmusk: Really should be a rule that oatmeal-raisin cookies can't look too much like choc chip. Doppelgänger cookie trickery! 13 hours ago
- Interesting POV on the Sony hack from @SarahinTampa: techcrunch.com/2014/12/15/why… Looks like she is getting beat up in the comments though... 2 days ago
- @sethmoulton I'd love to speak with some elected official about this but no one seems to want to talk about it. Tried @MayorDriscoll too. 2 days ago
- @sethmoulton What are the initiatives the town of Salem is working on to help harbor/harvest technology startups? 3 days ago
- @ScottKirsner Am I reading that wrong or is the Uber rep's response at the bottom completely off topic and almost patting Uber on the back? 3 days ago