At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- @BostonTweet I might have to create more twitter accounts just so I can "favorite" this more. 6 hours ago
- @graemeknows I'm more a proponent of jiu jitsu 23 hours ago
- @graemeknows Any state penitentiary ought to have one. There's 2 ways you can get there: Drive or "The Hard Way" 1 day ago
- The fact that Michigan, or any state, can ban #Tesla, or any company, from selling a legal product to their citizens just seems wrong... 1 day ago
- RT @Digiday: On the importance of A/B testing: When BuzzFeed updated its share buttons with a flatter color, sharing rose 20% http://t.co/c… 1 day ago