At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @mashable: Apple sells 44 million iPhones in Q2, beats earnings estimates on.mash.to/1iN3lfV http://t.co/XKvx13hGYf 1 hour ago
- Boston's got jokes. RT @BuzzFeed: The 42 Best Signs From The Boston Marathon bzfd.it/1jwdGtd via @LoganRhoades http://t.co/SBr92m2iFP 1 day ago
- @Tech_in_Motion @TrackMaven @RumorsDC You're lying if you say that tweet was not directly targeted to me. If you want to see me just ask! 1 day ago
- @bchesnutt Hey Brandon, which ones do you think were good/bad? 2 days ago
- Interesting article by @bmorrissey & @Digiday on brands using #BostonStrong. I shared my thoughts on the piece too. digiday.com/brands/brands-… 2 days ago