At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- @bmorrissey and no, I'm not proud that I know the toaster menu at Sonic. 2 hours ago
- @bmorrissey any bets going on which brand will cross the line w/ Leonard Nimoy's death? I'm counting on a "Live long and toaster" from Sonic 2 hours ago
- @mvolpe Why? It was a visual trick, it had nothing to do with gender other than it being a woman's garment... 5 hours ago
- The 4 most important award categories... http://t.co/cTqaoQUXMH 7 hours ago
- What took you so long? RT @BuzzFeed: Which Runaway Llama Are You? bzfd.it/1MVWhfl 1 day ago