At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- @sunerosewagner are you guys skipping Boston on your fall tour? I love my annual October Raveonettes concert! 24 minutes ago
- With Price going to Detroit the 2011, 2012 & 2013 Cy Young winners are now all in the same rotation? Is that even legal? #MLBTradeDeadline 15 hours ago
- PR move. RT @cnnbrk: GOP: House delays recess to sort out border bill. cnn.it/1qO19e7. 16 hours ago
- @coryeustice Easiest decision I've ever had to make... http://t.co/cVFHXhiWAL 18 hours ago
- @coryeustice wait. You telling me you're a Yankees fan now? 18 hours ago