At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- "Barnes and Noble...hang out here when there's a long wait at a mall restaurant." #marketing 7 hours ago
- 'Merica RT @cnnbrk: U.S. Navy launches a drone from a submerged submarine. cnn.it/1d4VW6G 10 hours ago
- @ElyseDuggan Hey Elyse! Long time no see. Yeah thats baby Franklin photobombing 10 hours ago
- Wonder how that woman who drinks 9 sugars with her coffee is doing today. I can't get over it. 11 hours ago
- @pooja_LuvIndia Glad to see you made it there! Hope you had a good time at #TechinMotion 14 hours ago