At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @lewispulse: Twitter Debuts New Mobile Profiles for iPhone bit.ly/1BUUzo6 (via @selenalarson for @rww) 2 hours ago
- RT @Wu_Tang_Finance: #Capitalism #America http://t.co/3kS0jJcsSu 9 hours ago
- RT @pStaff: Why Employment Branding Is So Important po.st/9cdV11 via @blogging4jobs 1 day ago
- Peter Thiel tells @Bostinno #Boston shouldnt try to be "the next Silicon Valley". Suggests a focus on Life Sciences bostinno.streetwise.co/2014/09/21/pet… 1 day ago
- @animal my favorite is "____Guru/Rockstar/Maven/Wizard" I instantly lose respect for you when I see it. 1 day ago