At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @AdamSchefter: Bill Belichick, asked today if there are any similarities between Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers: "They both wear No. 12." 2 days ago
- @bmorrissey Uber? that was 2 weeks ago! Last week it was outrage over Bill Cosby, now it's Ferguson. Next week will be about Black Friday 3 days ago
- @MBTA how's possible you can have a 7:05 train be an hour late and still charge full price for a one-way ticket? 3 days ago
- Helpful #MBTA Tip: "Train Operating Directly Behind" means 15-20 minutes. 3 days ago
- Why? RT @Adweek: NYC subway riders can now shop on Amazon via digital ads while underground: adweek.it/1v5aXzC http://t.co/s8Oz2HMs36 3 days ago