At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @andylevy: not setting my clocks ahead tonight because time is a flat circle 4 hours ago
- My tweets w/ @Jetblue inspired this quick post on the need for having a #SM customer service strategy justinmiller.co/post/789904846… #Marketing #B2C 9 hours ago
- Step 1: Put "#SocialMedia Guru" in Twitter bio. Step 2: Done. MT @Digiday: How to make it as a social media guru: trib.al/RiJpVgC 3 days ago
- @graemeknows just knowing you. Whatever jeans you own, they're not skinny enough for SXSW 3 days ago
- The parents are watching Franklin for the week while we're on vacation. The status updates are already amazing. http://t.co/du0vjdzT8H 5 days ago