At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- This happened over the weekend. #Corgi http://t.co/d7bmaja5Ve 18 hours ago
- @techmatchmaker Thank you, sir! 18 hours ago
- Day 1 at Veritude: Looking forward to helping the team at Veritude grow it's brand in the IT, Finance, and HR communities across the US! 18 hours ago
- "32 Disney Villains We Hope Don't Have Our Guns" RT @BuzzFeed: Where are the guns the U.S. gave to Afghanistan? bzfd.it/1ruyiHH 1 day ago
- Missed a good opportunity to use "Yamily" RT @RWW: Yammer co-founder says goodbye to his "YamFamily." readwr.it/f27s 4 days ago