At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- Well I give up... techdirt.com/articles/20130… #PRISM 9 hours ago
- Youre usually hard to take seriously, but youre my dad & this will always be my favorite picture. Happy Father's Day http://t.co/69GPzpO1FR 1 day ago
- RT @cnnbrk: Facebook says it received more than 9,000 requests for user data from government entities in the last half of 2012. http://t.co… 2 days ago
- You have to assume the 9,000 user data requests #Facebook got from the government had a lot to do w/ seeing what ex girlfriends were up to. 2 days ago
- @SadingtonTRex it looks like an X-rated Target ad. 2 days ago