At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- @bmorrissey sent you a DM 23 hours ago
- @bmorrissey JetBlue, Guinness, Chase, NewBalance plus a lot more that are exploiting it locally off SM 23 hours ago
- @Digiday @bmorrissey surprised you guys didn't hold brands accountable for jumping on the "#BostonStrong" bandwagon. It's getting silly now. 1 day ago
- RT @ConanOBrien: Babies are being named after "Game of Thrones" characters? What parents would name a baby after a sword wielding, mytholo… 1 day ago
- Im exhausted after having Chinese food for lunch while @elonmusk sent a rocket into space. I've never felt less impressive. #spacex 2 days ago