At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- RT @Veritude: Get out there and network! Here are 5 great tips courtesy of @Mashable and @TweetsByJMiller mashable.com/2014/03/15/tec… #Networkin… 9 minutes ago
- Unfollow. RT @SavedYouAClick: (Apparently you don't pluralize Lego. My bad.) 1 hour ago
- Looks like we have our next @Dish ad... RT @Deadspin: Vince Young wishes he had returned to Texas for his senior year deadsp.in/cJWVlyY 17 hours ago
- Is this a new feature on Facebook? (The "I Don't Like This Photo" button, not the dapper Corgis) #digital #ux http://t.co/dt8aZ6HzEn 17 hours ago
- @KennethRTP I just like the nickname. Gotta be one of the best out there right now 17 hours ago