At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- @graemeknows I'm more a proponent of jiu jitsu 2 hours ago
- @graemeknows Any state penitentiary ought to have one. There's 2 ways you can get there: Drive or "The Hard Way" 8 hours ago
- The fact that Michigan, or any state, can ban #Tesla, or any company, from selling a legal product to their citizens just seems wrong... 8 hours ago
- RT @Digiday: On the importance of A/B testing: When BuzzFeed updated its share buttons with a flatter color, sharing rose 20% http://t.co/c… 1 day ago
- @MetLife your service rep Karen D. gave me one of the best customer service experiences I've had in a while. Hold on to that one 1 day ago