At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- The goal for 2014 is to get Franklin the #Corgi on @BuzzFeed. Happy Holidays from the stumpy one! http://t.co/Gso9JXNJuU 15 hours ago
- Hey Browns fans, what's the point? 16 hours ago
- Cant win today: Ordered from @PapaGinos & 1.5hrs later I called to see where my order is: "Still in the store, it will be leaving soon." 18 hours ago
- Solid crew at the @Dominos on Boylston St. in Boston: Take order>Run Credit Card>Realize address out of delivery zone>never call to explain. 19 hours ago
- "Barnes and Noble...hang out here when there's a long wait at a mall restaurant." #marketing 2 days ago