At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- Hipsters have gone too far with this one. http://t.co/7pzlLoamVj 5 hours ago
- The amount of thick framed designer glasses is currently at an all-time high in the Seaport thanks to #INBOUND14 in #Boston 11 hours ago
- .@bmorrissey I can see it now: Red white blue cookies (England) have been twisted off leaving plaid color cream next to a glass of milk. #ad 14 hours ago
- How does #CBS justify having Charles Barkley on #NFL Today to talk football? Whats next? "Coming up Ray Lewis will discuss the Ryder Cup" 1 day ago
- BREAKING: Buzzfeed has apparently hacked Mashable... RT @mashable: 15 types of sexts that charge up your love life: on.mash.to/1tO9b3s 2 days ago