At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- I haven't tweeted as much this month. Been on vacation. But here's a poodle crushing life in a Casino bar: http://t.co/O8vue3GuEG 20 hours ago
- RT @Digiday: Brands: Get political at your own risk trib.al/EivMaC1 3 days ago
- RT @Bullhorn: Is Your Website Stopping You from Landing New Candidates? ow.ly/z9fYh by @tweetsbyjmiller @bullhorn blog 1 week ago
- Check out my article for @Bullhorn on the importance of having an effective website in the #Staffing world bullhorn.com/blog/2014/07/s… #Marketing 1 week ago
- RT @Digiday: Will SI's LeBron scoop turn into a long-term gain, or remain a short-term blip? trib.al/Kk4m65H 1 week ago