At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- This acccount -> @HourlyNerd is 2spooky4me today. #marketing 3 hours ago
- RT @Chelsea_Elle: Leaving my browser history open in case anyone in this coffee shop tries to steal my laptop when I'm in the bathroom. htt… 6 hours ago
- The best part of #Halloween is watching that one guy dressed as a pirate get on the train in the morning and immediately regret his decision 6 hours ago
- The top comment on the Reddit thread about #TimCook announcing he's gay is perfection. http://t.co/GSKhoDAygO 1 day ago
- It's a tough day for any life-long Boston resident. It's possible that no one has done more for their city than Mayor Menino. Very sad news. 1 day ago