At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- That's a lot of fake clicks! RT @Adweek: In Q4, Facebook did $3.6 billion in total ad sales. $2.5 billion was mobile: adweek.it/1zZiULC 11 hours ago
- @MBTA why even have an app if you're not going to alert people of train cancellations on one of the most hectic days of the year? #MBTA 2 days ago
- RT @iamcolinquinn: Haha. And you thought that the movie "Frozen" was a fantasy? Sure could've fooled me today, huh group? Haha. 2 days ago
- @joneil29 I respect this 4 days ago
- Gronk postgame after tombstoning Jeremy Lane on live TV at the #Superbowl : "I just wanted to pat the Seahawk George" m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?stor… 4 days ago