At the age of 23 Tarang Gosalia brought something to the landscape of downtown Boston that had been desperately missing…A legitimate Frozen Yogurt Empire. At an unusually young age Tarang, a recent graduate of Babson College, has successfully franchised his first Red Mango store in downtown Boston with the Plan to open multiple units in the coming years. Tarang offered up this blog entry to talk about how Franchising just may be the way to go when starting a new business.
- It looks like @JetBlue whose marketing aggressively promoted their free bag check & big leg room is changing course. masslive.com/news/boston/in… 14 hours ago
- @bmorrissey I'm siding with Uber on this one usatoday.com/story/money/co… still hate Shingy though 1 day ago
- If you still needed it, here's the "game, set, match" type reason to ditch your Facebook #Marketing strategy tenscores.com/daily/facebook… #digital 1 day ago
- Maybe I've been prescribed crazy pills and the @CVS_Extra text messages are just trying to fill them. STAHP http://t.co/ZNljvG5cnk 1 day ago
- @benpopper I think they only hurt their rep in the media world. Normal Uber users probably arent paying attention to this story or care, no? 1 day ago